2010年2月1日星期一

Report of 1 Feb 2010

Title : Fainted

Objective : To state the way to get crazy on the 1st day of February.

Introduction :
My car is well known as Nissan Sunny, platted JBE1470 is spoilt. I have get troubles and tried my best to repair it but finally all my efforts get nothing as a return. I have finished my Quality Control group assignment in 3 days. But, i get know that i have done other parts out of my topic.

 Procedure:
1)  Early in the morning, i want to drive my car to campus from my house.
2) Suddenly, my car failed to start even i tried many times.
3) Ching Theng, Pei Sze and Wai Tien need to push my car out.
4) Afternoon, i went to check my car (engine oil, brake oil, water level, battery water).
5) After checked, i have found nothing of these was in problems.
6) Then, i found that maybe no petrol.
7) Ching Theng fetched me to nearest petrol station bought petrol.
8) Tried to start again, but still failed.
9) After class, i tried it again. Cheng Seng and Hone Shern helped to push my car.
10) Failed again. Hone Shern fetched me to nearest shop find foremean.
11) After checked, he said my car no petrol and asked me to fill in at least RM15 petrol.
12) Pei Sze fetched me to that petrol station again to buy petrol.
13) After filled in, called foreman again.
14) He came and tried still not function. He said maybe something like absorber inside engine failed to suck the petrol, need to replace it and cost more than RM100.
15) Planned to repair it tomorrow morning.
16) Quality Control assignment group member came to borrow QC reference book. Suddenly he found that all my works was out of topic, need to re-do.
17) I have spent a lots of time on it and suddenly said my works cannot be used.

Discussion:
I have so many troubles and problems need to fix it. Next week 2 tests are coming together on Monday. Arg........ Gotto to faint....... I just want a peaceful and happy CNY... All troubles please get away from me....

Conclusion:
Faint............................

1 条评论: