2010年9月18日星期六

Holidays...

seriously, i dun ever hope dis holidays come 2 b end...
i still nid long time 2 recover & 2 recollect my mood...
since start dis sem, i never felt okay...
i feel nothing 4 dis sem...
i still not yet start 2 fight yet...
im lazy 2 study, lazy 2 do homework, lazy 2 face tests...
different from sem b4, still dun have the mood...
but i have no time...
anyway, juz +u...
all de best & gud luck...
trying 2 find bec the mood as soon as possible...






















watched dis movie at sunway carnival...
i tried not 2 make noise when watched dis movie...
but the suddenly appear of the cobras make me shocked...
but i still din scream, juz move backward once being scared...
frenz laugh at me & ask me no nid 2 have such huge response ba...
haha...
i witnessed how selfish the ppl r...
feel so ugly n shamed wif them...
 
after dat movie...
OMG, i 1st time 4gt 2 close my car spotlight...
b4 dat, i wonder y my car feel so weird when i open de lock...
i tot sum1 has entered my car b4... lol...
finally i found de problem...
i asked the guard for the help...
but he said cnt help coz the cable needed 2 charge the battery was stolen...
luckily, i met a family...
dat uncle at 1st tot i wana borrow hp charger n ask wat is my hp model...
so funny...
he so kind n help me 2 start the car...
by the way, im pushing my car wif his son & my frenz...
his wife said helping ppl is a kind of happiness...
reali thanx them so muz n they r so kind...
not all ppl are SELFISH... haha...























haha, i watched dis movie wif onli RM5...
dat day i felt so down & juz hope 2 do anythings alone...
i watched it alone on Center Square...
yer... i never expected i will watched movie alone de...
mayb i ald crazy dat time... haha...
sit there alone n feel so quite... not bad too...

after dat, drive 2 penang...
unluckily, i hav met 2 accidents made i stuck on traffic jam...
i hav call a frenz 2 hav dinner 2gether...
eating buffer n feeling so so so full...
feeling good oso... ^^





















yeah, RM5 movie too...
not dat scary but feeling disgusting...
too bloody...
the funniest was my frenz closed their eyes along the movie...
i juz heard lots ppl scream here scream there...
reali OMG...
haha...

没有评论:

发表评论