2009年8月18日星期二

Busy life is starting...

The bustle of university life is starting... This week and coming week we will having our quizes, tests... Everyone is preparing for the war... Even me will also try my best to study hard... But the most important thing need to surmount is my indolent feeling... I need more motive force... Last time got one friend asked me how to concentrate on his study and stop shirnking from studying? I don't know how to answer him... I just said this is your phycological problem, if your heart is not there, how well people compel you will also useless... He said he will study hard everytimes if got people force him... Isn't it will have a people can endure his such attitude? And how long time that people will keep continuing apply force to him? We should be independent and can't confidently expect will have such a people pleasure to do this on you... They need also to settle their own stuff, they may not always wasting time on you... Future is yours not other people... Even when you are graduated with flying colours, they will get nothing benefits at all... Or maybe just a reliable friendship... For me, I don't like a people who is too passive, rely on and me sure not a people who have high patience... Better depends on yourself than others... So, study lo...

2 条评论:

  1. haha...1st time written ur blog in English lol...
    hehe...ganbateh lol and still have many need to improve it...

    and I heard pei sze said u spent long time to write it lol...try ur best la and after some time u can feel that got some improvement in ur English...

    and try to write ur blog in one line by one line coz it will more easy to read lol...
    That all is my suggestions...^^

    回复删除
  2. lol... okok... will hear u de...
    hehe...

    回复删除